Create own social network
|This Tutorial has been nominated for cleanup for the following reason: "needs formatting for readability and pre-loaded template cleanup".
Please edit this module to improve it. See this module's talk page for discussion.
There are two ways of creating an own social network:
- write the whole code by your own and get it on a server
- Use a free offer on the Web.
First is very complex, second is easier. If you have no time then choose second, if you want the best, get a lot of books and time and choose first.
The second way is to use what is offered for free. Technology platform providers offering possibility to create an own social network with no coding:
- Ning ( ning.com)
- Wackwall ( http://wackwall.com/)
- KickApps ( kickapps.com )
- CrowdVine ( crowdvine.com)
- GoingOn ( goingon.com)
- CollectiveX ( collectivex.com)
- Me.com ( me.com)
- ONEsite ( onesite.com)
- Haystack ( cerado.com)
- PeopleAggregator ( http://www.broadbandmechanics.com/)
Thank you for creating a new tutorial. This text has been pre loaded as a guideline for you to follow. Please replace this and the following texts appropriately, in order to maintain a consistent look and feel for all of OpenTutorial's tutorial pages. This section is to be replaced by the introduction to your tutorial, a brief paragraph explaining the purpose of the tutorial. Place no headings above this paragraph.
- (ISBN 0470043997
- (ISBN 1591841380
- (ISBN 020171499X
Amazon's Related Products
- (ASIN B000MU82WG
- (ASIN B0009FIS3M
- (ASIN B000EGMAK8
- www.Kolomona.com Kolomona's Website
- www.MotiveToKill.com Tacoma's Premiere Metal Band
- www.Revision3.com Awesome video podcast site