Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Read our Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- Read our Rules for Posting page
- You can sign your name on Talk and Vote pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~.
- Remember to conduct any editing experiments in the SandBox.
- See list of templates which can save your time
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, and have fun!
- If you are new to wikis then please read the following pages to learn more about how they work
You will find more resources in Community Portal.
I do mean welcome Thank you for contributing to this project. OpenTutorial is still in it's infancy and promisses to be one of the most interesting and useful sites on the net. I hope you continue to contribute to this ambitious project to help make it the place to go for all "How to" articles. If you have any questions or comments you can send them to me on my talk page. User_talk:Hapa Thank you --Hapa 14:41, 2 May 2006 (MST)