Brush your teeth
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This tutorial on How to Brush Your Teeth explains the proper techniques used to clean your teeth and your tongue for proper oral hygiene.
How to Brush Your Teeth
- Place a small amount of fluoride toothpaste on the bristles of your toothbrush
- Proper tooth brushing technique. Place your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle against the gums.
- Move the brush back and forth gently in short (tooth-wide) strokes.
- Brush the outer tooth surfaces, the inner tooth surfaces, and the chewing surfaces of the teeth.
- Use the "toe" of the brush to clean the inside surfaces of the front teeth, using a gentle up-and-down stroke.
- Brush your tongue to remove bacteria and freshen your breath.
Amazon's Related Products