Difference between revisions of "Brush your teeth"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Brush Your Teeth moved to Brush your teeth)
Revision as of 00:01, 22 March 2006
How to Brush Your Teeth
- Place a small amount of fluoride toothpaste on the bristles of your toothbrush
- Proper tooth brushing technique.Place your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle against the gums.
- Move the brush back and forth gently in short (tooth-wide) strokes.
- Brush the outer tooth surfaces, the inner tooth surfaces, and the chewing surfaces of the teeth.
- Use the "toe" of the brush to clean the inside surfaces of the front teeth, using a gentle up-and-down stroke.
- Brush your tongue to remove bacteria and freshen your breath.
- The American Dental Association