Set an internet bookmark
How to Set an Internet Bookmark or favorites.
Internet Explorer Favorites
In internet Explorer they are called favorites.
To set a favorite press ctrl-d and a favorite will be automatically set.
- On the main menu click Favorites/Add to Favorites...
- Organize the favorite as you see fit and press "Ok"
To set a bookmark press ctrl-d and a window entitled "Add a Bookmark" will appear, click "Ok"
- On the main menu click Bookmarks/Bookmark This Page...
- Organize the Bookmarm as you see fit and press "Ok"
Firefox has a built in rss reader called a live bookmark.
To set a live bookmark:
- On the main menu click Bookmarks/Manage Bookmarks... A window entitled "Bookmarks Manager" will appear.
- On the main menu click File/New Live Bookmark... A window entitled "Properties for New Live Bookmark" will appear.
- In the Name: textbox type the name you would like to call your bookmark
- In the Feed Location: text box enter the url for the RSS feed example: "http://www.opentutorial.com/index.php?title=Special:Newpages&feed=rss"
- In the Description: text box enter a suitable description for the feed then click OK (See fig 1.)